The Kwara State government has approved the return of full NCE courses back to the college starting from the 2013/2014 academic session.
In view of this development, the college authority hereby invites suitably qualified candidates who desire to be admitted for any of the NCE programmes run by the college to apply for and attend the 2013/2014 post UTME screening exercise.
The exercise, which will come up at the college campus between Monday 26th August 2013 and Saturday 31st August 2013 will start from 8.00AM each day.
Candidates will have the option of choosing between the conventional Paper Based Testing (PBT) and Computer Based Testing (CBT)
- ALL prospective candidates must have scored a minimum of 150 marks in the last 2013 UTME examination
- Candidates that made the college their first or second choice in the 2013 UTME examination can apply
- Candidates who did not choose the college in any of their choices but now wish to be considered for admission into the college can also apply.
- Any other candidate willing to be admitted into the college programme to contact any of the under listed hot lines
- Register and pay for the Post UTME exercise through the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/putme)
- Printout the acknowledgement slip containing your personal details and examination schedule (date, time and hall)
- Printout three (3) copies of your customized answer sheets.
- Report at the college on the scheduled date with the following:
- Photocopy of UTME result slip (bring the original for sighting)
- Photocopies of WASC, NECO, NABTEB, etc. results (bring originals for sighting)
- 2 Recent coloured passport sized photograph.
For further enquiries/information, please visit the college premises (Registry) or call any of the following GSM numbers 08035019211, 08056505860, 08036517718, 08035856765 and 08033578602.
Alh. Abiodun A, Ibrahim