The College hereby invites suitably qualified candidates who desire to be admitted for the PRE NCE programmes run by the college to apply for the 2018/2019 Admission exercise.
Interested candidates are to complete the Pre-Screening form online and upload required documents starting Friday 31st August, 2018.
- Those who have “O” level results but did not sit for UTME.
- Those who have “O” level results, sat for the UTME and did not make the admission cut-off marks.
- Those who do not have “O” level results
- Those preparing for “O” level and UTME.
- Holders of SSCE/NECO etc with 3 credits and 2 passes including English Language in not more than two sittings, 2 of these credits must be in the relevant areas.
- Holders of TC II with 3 credits/merits in the relevant area and some passes including English Language
- Holders of the Senior Islamic Religious Studies (S.I.S) Certificate in Arabic and Islamic Studies from recognized institutions who have not less than 3 credits and 2 passes including English at or more than two sittings, 2 of these credits must be in the relevant areas.
- Holders of Higher Islamic Religious Studies (H.I.S) certificate with at least 3 credits or merits and two passes including English, at not more than two sittings,
- Holders of diploma or certificate in Christian Religious is Studies with not less than 3 credits/merits and at least two passes including English at not more than two sittings.
B) Duration: One academic session
To assist prospective students to qualify for admission into the institution or even the University of choice.
Prospective candidates would undergo intensive and purposeful training with the main focus of attaining their goals (depending on the need). They are also required to sit and pass the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) entrance examinations (UTME) and obtain scores within the minimum cut-off points before gaining admission into Institution of their choice.
Pay the sum of N2,000.00 only as registration fee into the College designated portal.
- Competent, dedicated and dutiful teaching and non-teaching staff
- Well-equipped CITC, library (e-library inclusive), laboratories
- Hostel accommodation for interested students (male and female).
- A giant generating set that powers the whole campus at a time
- A well-equipped medical center with personnel
- A safe and serene environment that promote academic excellence
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS
08035019211, 08035856765, 08036517718, 08068910556 or visit the College Admission unit of the Registry Department between 8:00am - 5:00pm each day.
Alh. A. A. Ibrahim
Click here to commence the application process || Click here to login and continue