Yahaya Seriki Alhassan,
Name: Alhassan Yahaya Seriki
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alhassan, Yahaya Seriki, Jekayinfa A.A, Yussuf H.T, Esther Omoniyi Mofluwawo, (November, 2010). Education for All in Nigeria: Reaching out to the Nomadic Population. African Journal of Historical Sciences in Education, Volume 6, Number 2. Published by Historical of Education Society of Nigeria an Affiliate of the International Standing Conference for the History of Education (ISCHE).
- Alhassan, Yahaya Seriki and Sambo, Z.S., (September, 2010). Implications of Economic Empowerment Programmes on Poverty Alleviation in Kwara State Central Senatorial District. A Paper Presented at the Roundtable on Democracy and 2011 Elections in Nigeria organized by African Center for Peace Research Empowerment and Documentation, Ilorin, Date: 21st - 22nd September, 2010.
- Alhassan, Yahaya Seriki, A. Yusuf (Ph.D), M.B Bello, S. Ahmed, O.K. Ogungbade, Prof. J.A. Omotosho, Mustapha, Jarimi, (2012). Patterns of Street-Begging, Support Services and Vocational Aspirations of People Living with Disabilities in Ilorin, Nigeria. Research on Humanities and Social Sciences ISSN 2224-5766(Paper) ISSN 2225-0484(Online), Vol. 2, No. 2, 2012.
- Alhassan, Yahaya Seriki, (August, 2008). Role of Teacher Education in the Implementation of HIV/AIDS in our School. Ilorin Journal of Arts and Social Sciences (IJASS), Vol. 5, Number I. Published by School of Arts and Social Sciences, Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin.
- Alhassan, Bolaji Y.S, (September, 2006). Leadership Styles: A determinant of the Quality of Followership in Nigeria. Ilorin Journal of Arts and Social Sciences (IJASS), Vol. 4, Number I. Published by School of Arts and Social Sciences, Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin.
- Alhassan, Yahaya Seriki, (November, 2011). Students and Teachers' Perception of the Value in the Existing Upper Basic School Students in Ilorin, Nigeria. Being the Paper Presented at the 27th Annual National Conference of Social Studies Association of Nigeria (SOSAN) Held at the University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Date: 21st - 24th November, 2011.
- Mallam ALHASSAN Bolaji, Y.S., (July, 2002). Making the School Curriculum More Relevant in Nigeria. Ilorin Journal of Teacher Education, Vol. 1, No. 2. Published by Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin`.
- ALHASSAN BOLAJI, Y. S., (July, 2004). Citizenship Education for Sustainable National Development. Journal of Teacher Education Tred (JOTET), Vol. 1, No. 2. Published by Centre for University Programmes Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin.
- ALHASSAN, Y.S. Bolaji and SOLOMON, Adebayo Olabode, (2017). Adequacy of the Value Components in UBE Civic Education Upper-Basic Curriculum for National Security Challenges. Nigerian Journal of Social Studies (NJSS), Vol. XX (2), October, 2017. Published by Social Studies Association of Nigeria (SOSAN).