Steps to login to your portal
- Input your Matric Number and Password (your surname is your password by default provided you haven’t change it).
- You are advised to change your Password on your first login to protect your details from an authorized access.
- Ensure you logout every time you login to protect your details as well.
Steps to change login password
- Ensure you login to your account with your matric number and password (your surname is your password by default provided you haven’t change it).
- Click on Change password on the link provided on the left side of the page after you have logged in
- Supply your old Password, New password, retype your new password and click on change password button to effect the change.
- Leave the Old Password field blank if you are changing your password for the first time
- Ensure you receive a password Changed message to ensure your password has been successfully changed
- Ensure you logout every time you login to protect your details
2019/2020 Hostel Accomodation Instruction:After paying your Accommodation fee, you are to click on "Print Your Hostel Slip"
The portal will automatically allocate to you your room and bed space based on the hostel paid for. You are to print a copy of the hostel allocation slip